Let Our Experienced Michigan Auto Accident Attorneys Fight For the Compensation You Deserve After An Auto Accident
Life after an auto accident can be very stressful. If you have been involved in an automobile accident in Michigan, you may have to deal with insurance companies and paperwork while you are recuperating from your injuries. If you contact our experienced Michigan auto accident attorneys, we can do this tedious and often confusing paperwork for you. We have experience dealing with both large and small insurance companies, and we know how to get you the maximum compensation you need and deserve following your auto accident.
Common Types of Auto Accidents In Michigan
Some of the ways in which auto accidents can occur on Michigan roads include the following:
- Distracted Driving Accidents in Michigan. A large number of car accidents in Michigan are due to distracted drivers. There are many things that can take a driver’s attention off the road including music, too many passengers, eating, and texting or talking on the phone. When distracted driving accidents occur, a knowledgeable accident attorney understands how to collect evidence to show exactly how the accident occurred.
- Speeding And Reckless Driving Accidents in Michigan. Driving at high speeds as well as reckless driving greatly increases the chances that a person will be involved in a car accident. Traveling at higher speeds also significantly increases the amount of damage that occurs.
- Michigan and the Danger of Drunk Driving Accidents. A large number of accidents in Michigan are caused by motor vehicle operators who drive while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. These accidents are frequently very catastrophic and unfortunate because they are entirely preventable. A seasoned auto accident attorney understands just how devastating drunk driving accidents can be and will remain dedicated to fighting for the compensation that injured parties deserve.
- Adverse Weather Condition Accidents in Michigan. It is important for Michigan drivers to exercise cautions when driving in adverse weather conditions including rain and snow. This advice is particularly for people who are traveling near one of of Michigan’s many bodies of water. It is very important to avoid speeding or driving in a reckless manner in these conditions. When these accidents occur, injuries and fatalities commonly occur.
- Running Red Lights and Stop Signs in Michigan. These accidents are frequently very deadly because Michigan motor vehicle drivers fail to obey important rules of traffic. Most often running right lights and stop signs results in side impact collisions.
Our Michigan Auto Accident Attorneys Have What It Takes To Win
The experienced Michigan auto accident attorneys at Jay Trucks & Associates, PC can simplify this painstaking process. We’ll deal with the insurance company and make sure you get the settlement you deserve. If you’re injured in an accident, you may be forced to take time off work. Experienced Michigan accident attorneys may be able to keep your paychecks coming in while you’re recovering.
Auto Accidents FAQ’s
More Information on Automobile Accidents
Contact Our Michigan Auto Accident Attorneys Immediately After An Auto Accident
When you have been seriously injured in an auto accident, time is on the essence. It is important for our legal team to start collecting reports and information to support your case against the insurance company. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, truck accident or motorcycle accident anywhere in the state of Michigan, let us simplify your life. With over 150 years of legal experience, our team of auto accident lawyers can help guide you through this troubling time and fight to get you compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering. Our award-winning law team has the understand and experience needed to handle these types of cases. E-mail or call Michigan auto accident attorneys Jay Trucks & Associates for a free consultation.