Saginaw, Flint, Traverse City and Lansing, Michigan
“We will come to you!”
For the past three decades, the Michigan personal injury lawyers at Jay Trucks & Associates have been helping injured victims throughout the state receive the compensation they need to move on with their lives. The law firm is strongly rooted in the Michigan community, and the entire staff takes great pride in giving back to their friends and neighbors on a regular basis.
Jay Trucks & Associates is proud to be involved with the following local community organizations:
- American Red Cross
- Sacred Heart Academy – Mt. Pleasant
- Community Christian Schools – Mt. Pleasant
- United Way – Isabella County
- United Way – Clare County
- Mid Michigan Community Action Agency (Walk for Warmth) – Clare County
- Mid Michigan Home Care – Hospice, Clare County
- Clare Kiwanis Club
- Clare County Sheriff’s Reserve
- City of Clare – Passport to Safety Program (bicycle helmets)
- City of Clare – Brookwood Community Playground
- Kevin Sherwood Foundation
- Ducks Unlimited
- Humane Society – Genesee County
- Lea’s Cupboard – Saginaw
- Special Olympics
- Mt. Pleasant Soup Kitchen
- Isabella County Four H
- CMU Public Radio
- American Heart Association
- Kent Special Riding Program
- Higgins Lake Foundation
- Lake County Community Foundation for Education
- Sacred Heart Academy Foundation, Inc.
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Goodwill Industries
- Michigan Society for Suicide Prevention
In addition, our firm is proud to have developed a list of assistance programs available to people in need throughout Michigan.
If you have been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another, the Michigan personal injury lawyers at Jay Trucks & Associates can help you receive the compensation you deserve.