For the past three decades, the Michigan personal injury lawyers at Jay Trucks & Associates have been helping injured victims throughout the state receive the compensation they need to move on with their lives. The law firm is strongly rooted in the Michigan community, and the entire staff takes great pride in giving back to their friends and neighbors on a regular basis.
Free Case EvaluationOur experienced attorneys will evaluate your individual situation to see if you have a case. Contact us immediately so that we can learn more about your situation to see how we can help you.
Statewide RepresentationOur firm has lawyers spread across the state so that we can easily come to you to handle your case. We are proud to be Michigan's premier personal injury attorneys and help those who are injured.
Over 100 Years Combined ExperienceWe work hard to get you every dollar you deserve for your case. Our attorneys have over 100 years of experience and know how to handle the insurance companies to fight for your rights.
No Fees Unless We Win Your CaseOur lawyers will work hard to win thousands or millions of dollars for your case. We strive to get our clients all of the money we can for their injury and don't charge you unless we win your case.
Jay Trucks & Associates is proud to be involved with the following local community organizations:
- American Red Cross
- Sacred Heart Academy – Mt. Pleasant
- Community Christian Schools – Mt. Pleasant
- United Way – Isabella County
- United Way – Clare County
- Mid Michigan Community Action Agency (Walk for Warmth) – Clare County
- Mid Michigan Home Care – Hospice, Clare County
- Clare Kiwanis Club
- Clare County Sheriff’s Reserve
- City of Clare – Passport to Safety Program (bicycle helmets)
- City of Clare – Brookwood Community Playground
- Kevin Sherwood Foundation
- Ducks Unlimited
- Humane Society – Genesee County
- Lea’s Cupboard – Saginaw
- Special Olympics
- Mt. Pleasant Soup Kitchen
- Isabella County Four H
- CMU Public Radio
- American Heart Association
- Kent Special Riding Program
- Higgins Lake Foundation
- Lake County Community Foundation for Education
- Sacred Heart Academy Foundation, Inc.
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Goodwill Industries
- Michigan Society for Suicide Prevention
In addition, our firm is proud to have developed a list of assistance programs available to people in need throughout Michigan.
If you have been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another, the Michigan personal injury lawyers at Jay Trucks & Associates can help you receive the compensation you deserve.